Thursday, October 25, 2012

“Cloud Atlas” – Indescribable

At the risk of hyperbole, Cloud Atlas is easily the best movie of the year and maybe even the century. At the very least, it’s the first movie I’ve seen since I started writing (almost five years ago) that I am woefully unqualified to analyze. It would be like trying to describe the color red to a blind person. Maybe after seeing it a couple more times, and with my B.A.-in-film wife, I might be able to do it justice in a review. But, I don’t want to; there are some things that are too good to put into words.  What I will say is this is the first movie in a long time that moved me.

Rating: I’m already trying to figure how many more times I’m willing to pay to see this movie (at least two).

1 comment:

  1. It's almost 10 years later. Are you gonna at least take a crack at it?

    ReplyDelete